Tuesday, December 14, 2010

to keep everyone updated....

I guess it has been a while since we updated...a long while...so I am going to keep this blog post short and sweet and try to squeeze the last eight months into this entry. We have made several additions to the house since then and because I absolutely adore my house and decorating, I have to share. Some additions are tiny, but bear with me, I can't help it. 
We spent a Saturday painting the guest bedroom (I mean, Jen's bedroom) and the guest bathroom and although it was hard work (haha!) it was definitely worth it. It's amazing what a little paint can do. We are constantly changing this room and adding new things to it...hopefully one day we'll get it right...and just when we do, it will be time to turn it into a nursery!
Here is the guest bathroom with new paint, a framed mirror, etc. All we need is a picture and that shouldn't be difficult to find with Mongo around. 
Our kitchen is pretty much the same with the additions of barstools and a wine rack! We have a project this weekend to fix it up even more....looking forward to that. We will definitely post pictures!
We framed the mirror in our master bathroom...and I love how it turned out!
We received a bunch of Restoration Hardware gift cards for the Wedding and were able to splurge on this amazing bedding. It makes our room look so much more modern and gives me more reason to make the bed in the morning! Thank you to all who contributed. 
This summer we purchased new patio furniture for the balcony...YEAH we can finally use it!!! We love sitting out there, talking, and just spending time with eachother. Since then, we have purchased a coffee table and hopefully (if I get my way), we will have another addition out there soon...stay tuned for that!
This room really hasn't chaged much other than the pictures above the couch and the floor lamp, but I couldn't help but share. 

Our house really is starting to become a home and we really love living in Murrieta! We enjoy finding projects around the house to keep us busy! It's going to be hard to leave it one day...I imagine everyone feels this way about their "first house"! You make so many memories here, it's going to be hard to leave them behind! Well, I guess that all depends on the next house...it may be easier than I think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment