Tuesday, December 14, 2010

our birthdays...

Brad and I celebrated our 27th Birthday's this year!!! 
Brad is probably the only person I know that enjoys receiving birthday presents related to his job, but he does! I got him an "out-of-county" bag and his parents got him a new fire helmet (his favorite gift, by far!) among other things. He is such a practical person who is able to seperate his needs from his wants...how I envy him for that remarkable quality!

I attempted to surprise Brad by asking all of his friends to meet up a local bar in Ladera and they did!

This year, I wanted a simple celebration! Just my family and a few of my closest friends. We all went out for mexican food that night to celebrate with margaritas...
I really do have the best friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment